In keeping with our commitment to protect supporters’ privacy, and in the light of The Privacy Commissioners Privacy Principle Act 2006, we would like to inform you of our data handling practices. The information we collect may include contact details such as postal and email addresses, telephone number, date of birth, bank account details or credit card number and expiry date.
This information may be used by us to:
• Process donations, lottery and raffle tickets and product purchases
• Send receipts
• Send invitations to events
• Maintain accurate details of our supporters’ history with us
• Keep our supporters informed of our work
• Help us develop cost-effective marketing and fundraising activities.
All information you provide remains confidential and protected. We do not sell, rent or lease the addresses on our database to anyone for any purpose and the information will not be used in ways other than those to which you have consented.